The life of a bike tour guide, easy job, very easy if you love it!
You don’t think of the physical demands, but sometimes, like it or lump it, you are tired in the morning, not because of a late night or lack of sleep but cycling day in day out for days on end. Every morning, no matter what happens, I’m almost fist pumping at the idea of another great day on the bike!
Here’s a selection of some of my morning mishaps 🙂
- Riding out an MTB for a road bike tour
- Mixing up the hair-gel, the hand-wash and the toothpaste
- Locking the front door and the bike is still in the house
- Odd socks, normally only noticed when I get home
- Camera has no battery or memory card
Occasionally, I have forgotten to put on a helmet but you get that immediate “I feel naked” moment when you sit up on the bike and you go back inside to get it.
There’s 2 things I never forget……water & sun-cream.